- 16 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Tumbler. Don’t want to bust your budget with a $40 tumbler bearing another company’s name? We’ve got you covered. Keep hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold for hours with a vacuum tumbler that promotes YOUR brand…at a fraction of the price of retail competitors. Want a sleek matte black finish or a slide lock lid in your company colors? We’ve got you covered there, too. INSIDER TIP: Jump on this one right away as we expect stock to move quickly due to the high demand!
- 13 oz Coffee Brewing Tumbler Brew, press and go for the perfect cup of coffee every time! The one cup coffee brewer combines immersion brewing and reverse flow filtration while the micro-filter prevents overbrewed bitterness and grit. Three-wall insulation keeps your coffee hot for hours. Eco-friendly design eliminates plastic pod & paper filter waste! Watch the video below to see how it works!
- Phonesoap. Did you know your cell phone has 18 times more bacteria than a public restroom? Yep, that’s gross. The good news is that there is now a phone charger that actually sanitizes your phone while it charges. Seriously, we’re not making this stuff up. Featured on Shark Tank and proven by Mythbusters, Phonesoap actually bathes your phone (or credit card, keys, jewelry, etc.) in ultraviolet light, getting rid of those pesky germs in about five minutes. This item is a great fit for hospitals, healthcare facilities or any other location where you need to reduce the risk of spreading germs and infection. Add your logo and place one unit on each floor or wing for easy access. Take a look at this demo to see it in action!
- Jabba Bluetooth Speaker. Need a thank you gift for a client or an employee? Look no further than this lightweight, pocket-sized portable speaker with a built-in subwoofer and speakerphone. It delivers exceptional sound quality!
- Resistor Strip. At 3.5′ long and 3″ high, you’ve got room for multiple logos, expanded messaging and photo quality images. There’s even an end-user friendly YouTube Channel dedicated to workout videos using the band. This is perfect for the health and fitness industry or your corporate wellness program.
- The Urban Super Tool. (As seen on the Today Show, Dragons’ Den and The Oprah Magazine.) The Kelvin 23 promises to “put an entire toolbox in the palm of your hand.” (Watch the video below…it’s tough enough to withstand being run over by a car. Seriously.) Want even more functionality? Upgrade to the Kelvin 36 to get 10 more screwdriver bits for just a few bucks more.
- Pocket Worklight. This compact flashlight with a magnetic clip is super handy for quick projects where you need to be hands free. Just clip it onto your shirt or stick it to a metal surface and you’ve got 125 lumens of light to get the job done. This item also features the option to add a full color logo.
- The Slip Clip. Perfect for the beach, boat or pool, this patented clip holds towels, lightweight bags and other items in place with ease. This makes a great giveaway for spring and summer tradeshows as everyone gears up for spring break and vacation! Contact us if you’d like more info.
- Feminine Blazers. Good news, ladies. We now have a professional alternative to polos and dress shirts! We like the modern tailoring of this wrinkle-resistant blazer in red (Hello, power color!) and the soft fleece version with a classic shawl collar looks fantastic layered with a woven shirt or graphic tee. Wondering where to put your logo? We favor a tone on tone look on the lower sleeve or the hip.
Post inspired by: http://goo.gl/fK4M4L